What are little boys made of?What are little boys made of?
- Snips and snails
- And puppy-dogs’ tails
That’s what little boys are made of!
With my little boy recently turning 3, this poem has never been more true! I never thought I would ever have to say the following: (Note that most of these are said numerous times a day!)
- It is NEVER okay to pee into the bed of your toy truck.
- Stop touching your penis.
- The toilet is not a car wash or dino bath
- Did you just lick that worm?
- Don’t touch my boobies
- You JUST ate.
- We don’t put our feet in our food
- Don’t run around the house with a blanket on your head
- If you lick the book again story time is over.
- Good job, you peed in the potty, I see it all over the floor, yup, and the wall, uh huh, and the out side of the toilet…did you get ANY IN THE BOWL?!
- Where are your pants?
- Please, put on your pants.
- Seriously. Where are your pants?
- No, I said ‘trucking.’ Your ‘trucking’ dad.
- Put down the dog poop!
Comment below some of your funniest Mom-isms! I would love to hear from you.
Keep an eye out fro up-coming product reviews and maybe a giveaway or 2!